Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Life as I Know It Today!

To start with I could not have a more content life right now. I have met the girl of my dreams (literally). When everyone is young, they always picture the special someone who they want to marry or be with. We all have done it because we thrive to find that one who we can settle down with and say that you have found the love of your life. I can honestly say without any hesitations that I have found the love of my life hands down. When I was young, I went through a lot of things that many people in this world couldn’t imagine but that have made me a better person. I use to think about the things I had saw on the television like when there were slow dances in a ballroom or where two love birds were driving holding hands and just talking.
One of the biggest dreams I have always had was to slow dance with the girl I love the most and request a song that would touch her heart and I had the opportunity to do that at her prom. This was one of the best moments of my life because it was just so special. I was so heart struck when we were dancing to Good Morning Beautiful and I saw that tear slowly dropping down her face finalizing the fact that she was touched as much as I was and my dream had come true. I saw a movie once where the couple was cuddling and the guy gave a kiss on the girl’s forehead so passionately and said, “I Love You.” He said it as if he really meant it. I wanted to be the guy who had done that as well but I made a promise to myself that I would only do it if I knew she was the girl of my dreams and the one I was willing to marry. Well, guess what? I am going to be getting married because I have found the girl whom I can kiss and can say those 3 little words and touch my heart because I have never had something so true and meant to be. I feel many people in this world want to find a true love but wait a long time until it happens. For instance, my godparents waited 30 years until they found each other but they are the happiest people in the world and still have a true love for one another. I feel I am the luckiest guy in the world because God has guided to me the girl of my dreams. It has taken me 18 years to find her but God’s plan has been set forth. Molly Miller is the girl of my dreams and the person I know I want to marry and the amazing thing about this is that I can say it without a doubt, question, or hesitation in this world. Some say we are young and should wait, but when you have a love as strong as the one we share, and then you would understand. When you know something that is meant to be, you try your hardest to make it come true. With us, it comes natural and we bond like new born yorkies with their mother.

I feel that the best feeling in the world is when you know in the back of your mind each and every minute that someone is thinking and caring about you. There is nothing better than the feeling and knowing that you are loved even if it is only by a single person. When you can say if you only had one thing or person in this world that you would choose the other person who loves you unconditionally. That is when you know that it the person you want to marry. My definition of marriage is the lifelong partnership with your best friend that has your heart and an unlimited supply of love and care. The one who will be your support foundation for one thing don’t go according to plan or the one who will join you in happiness when things are going great. The one who will be there at home when you walk through the doors at your house and ask how your day at work was. The one who will make you breakfast in bed when you are sick and take a day off work to be with you. The one who will support your dreams and desires and want to be a part of them. The one who will love you for better or worse till do us part.

In life when you believe in something you know is right, you will do everything that you can do to make sure it comes true. One of my favorite movies is Paying It Forward and it is a true story dealing with this one kid who wants to change the world. He believes he can accomplish this goad because he has hope and a desire to accomplish his goad. Hope in my opinion is described as the feeling that is wanted and can be accomplished with a little faith. The feeling that you want something that is so right is one of the greatest feelings because you know it is so right and real. Imagine having this feeling everyday of your life because I have this feeling which makes me the happiest guy. The amazing thing is that I am accepted by her family as well which I think is very amazing. It is nice to have two families who care about you.

What do you call it when your fiancĂ©’ lives 182 miles away and where we call every day before school, after school, after work, and before we go to bed? What do call it when one person is having a bad day at work and I get a text message saying, “I was thinking about you and I hope that your day will get better, I love you.” How about when I am working late and I am not able to talk on my phone and I see I got a voice mail from Molly saying, “Hey baby I hope that you had a great day at work. I love you and I about to go to bed because I am just so tired. I want you to call me no matter what when you get off work and if I don’t answer then leave me a voice mail so that I know you are okay. I love you so much.” These are the things that have just touched my heart each and every time. This is when you know true love is in effect and is meant to be. Just knowing someone cares and loves you unconditionally is just the ultimate feeling in the entire world. I could not ask for a better girl in the world. No one could love or care for me as much as she does and I would do anything and everything in this world for her. She makes me the happiest most content guy in the world and I can see a lifetime of happiness which many want but I am very fortunate to have.

I love Molly Miller unreservedly and could not see myself loving or wanting to be with anyone else in this entire world. This has come straight from the heart and I mean every single word of it.

I love you Molly Miller with every piece of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment