Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Business Life

Well, I have decided to start my first blog on blogger.com to talking about my business.

I started a business when I was only 15 years old. I had my god-fathers laptop and he had a program called Microsoft Frontpage so I was playing around with it and he owned a website so I built a couple pages and thought that it was a lot of fun.

After playing arounf with it a lot, I got pretty good with it so I decided to broaden my knowledge and learn more. After I got pretty good at it, I went ahead and built a web site for my youth group and a lot of people really loved it.

One of the leaders wanted a web site so she paid me to do one for her and from then on I knew this was something that I knew how to do and a lot of people didn't know. I decided I would create an actual business from this. I ran everything right out of my bedroom and was really good at it.

I currently have customers in New Jersey, California, Indiana, Maine, and one in Kansas.

Please note that I am only 18 and I have about 23 customers that I have/had already and I plan on doing it more in college.

If you want to see more of what I do then please visit http://bmitchellwebdesigns.com



Brandon


P.s. First blog I think is successful??

No comments:

Post a Comment